In seminary, Sis M had us write a list of small things that make us or other people happy (I'm not sure how "I didn't die last night" got on there but I deem "Reese's" acceptable). We then were asked to write the big impact that doing these things can have. The right side of the board is a little hard to read, iPod cameras are no Nikon cameras. The Big Impact side lists "knowledge of God, Laminites saved, knowledge of salvation, and convinced many of the error of their ways". So those are some of the small things we can do to obey God and some of the huge things he will do back for us! In chapter 37:36 I found a few words that were very powerful to me, "yea let the affections of thy heart be placed upon The Lord forever". Love our Lord and show him that you love Him by being kind to his children and kind to yourself.XOXO,
Chloe.
No comments:
Post a Comment