I love that because I've found it very fitting and true when I've repented for things in my life. Of course we repent if we break a commandment but have you ever pondered over what the most important commandment is? Well this quote from president Harold B. Lee has the answer for you!
And I did save the best quote for last!!
It amazes me that Jesus was literally half human half God (I couldn't stop thinking of Hercules as I read this:) ). The power that Jesus has to be able to sacrifice himself because no other being on earth could have done it. It was so unselfish and loving of Jesus Christ to die for us and it really helps my heart to grow to be more loving towards others.
It amazes me that Jesus was literally half human half God (I couldn't stop thinking of Hercules as I read this:) ). The power that Jesus has to be able to sacrifice himself because no other being on earth could have done it. It was so unselfish and loving of Jesus Christ to die for us and it really helps my heart to grow to be more loving towards others.XOXO,
Chloe


I'm so pleased to see that the quotes are being used and seen by all of your adoring fans! :)
ReplyDelete