Sunday, March 16, 2014
Quick thought
Usually I use my blog for seminary lessons but I really enjoyed my short lesson at church today so I thought what the hay, ill post about it! Today we learned the parable in Saint John about the vine and the branches and it explains that we as humans are the branches and Heavenly Father is our vine. When a branch falls off of the vine it can no longer grow or thrive but when a branch stays on the vine it is able to live and grow. We need to do all we can to stay on the vine or else we will wilt and shrivel until we completely fall off! If we do what we can to stay on the vine, Heavenly Father will give us the nourishment we need to keep growing. Always try to stay on the vine:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great insights! I hope you are seeing benefits to reflecting about and then writing about what you learn. I know I need to do better about that because it should help us remember it longer and gain a deeper testimony of it. I think being worthy to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost is that nourishment to keep from falling off the vine.
ReplyDelete