Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ether 3

So I've been really interested in Joseph Smith and all to that he did and I love when old scriptures prophecy his coming and the translation of the Book of Mormon. In ether 3, the brother of Jared has such strong faith that The Lord shows him everything and commands him to write it down. The brother of Jared is told that after her writes down his experiences, to seal the writings with two stones and not show them to anyone until The Lord shows them unto the children of men. So essentially, the brother of Jared finish up the Book of Mormon and sealed it with two stones that would later help Joseph smith translate the Book of Mormon when The Lord was ready for them to be public. I love how true this book is and all of the connections you can make with real events and the evens that were prophecied in the Book of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment