It's such a good reminder to us to have real intent when doing good deeds. If we don't have real intent and have greed in our hearts, we will recieve nothing, be counted as evil before god, and counted evil before our peers as well. We must be able to pray with full intent to recieve any blessings in return. That is something I feel that I need to work on, it's hard to not get in the habit of repetitive prayers but with real intent and yearning for blessings it makes it easier for us to remember to be sincere in prayer. If you not only pray but do everything good with real intent, you will gain more friends and people will be more attracted to your spirit. I know for sure when I am doing things for others with real intent and purpose, I am happier and usually feel closer to The Lord and people generally seem to like me better! Remember, charity is he true love of Christ!Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Moroni 7:6-10
I really liked our work sheet we did today in seminary based on these four verses.
It's such a good reminder to us to have real intent when doing good deeds. If we don't have real intent and have greed in our hearts, we will recieve nothing, be counted as evil before god, and counted evil before our peers as well. We must be able to pray with full intent to recieve any blessings in return. That is something I feel that I need to work on, it's hard to not get in the habit of repetitive prayers but with real intent and yearning for blessings it makes it easier for us to remember to be sincere in prayer. If you not only pray but do everything good with real intent, you will gain more friends and people will be more attracted to your spirit. I know for sure when I am doing things for others with real intent and purpose, I am happier and usually feel closer to The Lord and people generally seem to like me better! Remember, charity is he true love of Christ!
It's such a good reminder to us to have real intent when doing good deeds. If we don't have real intent and have greed in our hearts, we will recieve nothing, be counted as evil before god, and counted evil before our peers as well. We must be able to pray with full intent to recieve any blessings in return. That is something I feel that I need to work on, it's hard to not get in the habit of repetitive prayers but with real intent and yearning for blessings it makes it easier for us to remember to be sincere in prayer. If you not only pray but do everything good with real intent, you will gain more friends and people will be more attracted to your spirit. I know for sure when I am doing things for others with real intent and purpose, I am happier and usually feel closer to The Lord and people generally seem to like me better! Remember, charity is he true love of Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment