Sunday, April 20, 2014
Happy Easter
Happy Easter! I love this holiday, especially recently since my testimony has become so strong. I've learned to really understand and appreciate the gospel, Christ, and everything we are taught. I went on trek this last weekend and the spirit I felt there while simulating the pioneer experience was absolutely outstanding. I'm gonna dedicate a few blogposts purely to my experiences on trek but I feel very blessed to have gone on trek before Easter. The gospel makes me so happy and with out the atonement , I would not be in the same spiritual place that I am right now. Nothing could make me happier than the power of the gospel and if I was instructed by the prophet to go to Zion, I know with all my heart that I would go. I'm so thankful for Jesus Christs coming to the earth and I'm so thankful for his resurrection. I love being a Latter-Day Saint with all of my heart and if I was given the choice to live my life a different way, I wouldn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment